On line Reservation Restaurant Policy
The restaurant operates from Monday to Saturday. The kitchen opens at 19:15 and closes at 22:45 (last order).
Restaurant closes at 01:30
- We accept reservations up to 60 days in advance both via phone +30 210 52 22 633 and via the button above.
- Any outsource food is not permitted to be consumed in the restaurant.
- Smoking (including electronic tobacco products) is not allowed in the interior of the restaurant.
- Dress code is elegant smart casual; kindly refrain from wearing sportswear, shorts or flip flops.
- Please note we welcome diners from the age of 10 and above.
- All credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Prices and menus are subject to change without notice.
- Please inform us about any allergies or nutritional problems by filling out the "Notes" field in the next step
Reservation/ Cancellation Policy
- One day prior to your booking we will send you a text message to which you will have to respond by making a final confirmation of your reservation. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed booking.
- In case you are unable to honor this reservation or you want to adjust the number of guests you are kindly requested to notify us via email [email@example.com] by no later than 36 hours prior to your reservation time.
- Unless given prior notification of lateness, reservations will be held for 30 minutes before being released for walk-ins.
- For reservations of 6 or more guests, credit or debit card details are required, without any of charge
- For reservations of 6 or more guests, no-show or untimely cancellation (less than 36 hours before arrival time) will trigger a charge of 30 euros per person on your credit or debit card.
- For reservations of 1 guest please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org